The Speedry Difference
Speed Drying & Dehumidifier Difference
How does speed drying compare to dehumidifier drying on larger incidents?
Every water damage incident will benefit from the correct deployment of a meaningful drying program. This could be just opening the windows right through to a substantial program using numerous SPEEDRY drying trailers.
Each job requires appraisal to determine what is the best program. However it should be borne in mind that SPEED of drying is usually a critical factor to prevent secondary damage and to reduce the impacts of downtime and refurbishment costs.
Here’s some facts that may help you decide on a drying program.
Each SPEEDRY trailer can:
- Do the work of up to 50 dehumidifiers working in optimum drying conditions not usually found in the UK.
- Cut drying time over dehumidifiers by up to 90%.
- Operate from either ONE 230v or 110v socket. Dehumidifiers can use up to 9amps each!
- Work QUIETLY in operation and works unobtrusively.
- Be rapidly deployed to anywhere in the UK.
- Work usually without ripping out of plasters and floors – this saves on downtime and refurbishment costs.
- Dries furnishings and carpets en situ if required.
Added benefits include:
- DRYING undertaken with fresh clean air from outside – removes odours and airbourne particulates.
- Heating medium GAS, not diesel oil, so no black smelly fumes.
- The system creates an environment where mould will not proliferate.
The main Speedry Differences:
- Generally NO rip out of your damaged property unless it is absolutely needed.
- Fully controlled dry heat – the systems heat and the humidity can be set to mimick a warm summers day or to desert like conditions depending on the goals required.
- Less electrical site power is required.
- Fully portable and trailer mounted drying system available.
- The system removes odours and airbourne particulates.
- IT USES CLEAN FRESH OUTSIDE AIR. IN DEPTH AND DILIGENT INDUSTRY LEADING MONITORING PROGRAM.
- CERTIFICATES OF DRYING BACKED BY A RAFT OF VALIDATION DATA.
- The Convectant trailer system can dry nearly ten times faster than dehumidifiers. (independently tested).
- The portable convectant system can be up to 50% faster than a dehum. (Site comparisons – A white paper on its efficacy is also currently being undertaken by a major university).
FASTER DRYING OF A WET PROPERTY WITH REDUCED OR NO STRIP OUT RESULTS IN; LESS DOWNTIME, LESS MESS, LESS STRESS, LESS OVERALL COST.
Can a seriously wet property be dried in just days? YES
Average semi-detached house:
Using Speed Drying Trailer Systems - stripped to brick or blockwork by the builder 3-5 days. - without strip out of anything other than vapour barriers 8 -12 days.
Using Portable Speed Drying Systems - stripped to brick or block by the builder 10 -14 days - without stripout of anything other than vapour barriers 21 – 28 days.
Call 0330 050 0330 to talk to an experienced Manager.Go to top of page